Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Proposition 37 fails

I am so disappointed.

I don't think there's anything else to say, but I will tell you why I'm disappointed.  Not only is the research showing GMOs being super dangerous, but I was looking forward to being healthier.  When I lived in Europe for a time, I ate all grass fed meats and no GMOs.  This was easy to do because that's just how everything is raised in Ireland.  You don't have to carry around a Non-GMO shopping guide or pay exorbitant prices for grass fed meat.  It's just the way it is.

When I was living in Ireland, all my health problems went away.  My fatigue, my skin problems, my thyroid problem, my allergies (which I think caused all of the above) and even my extra weight.  They all began going away within a week of being in Ireland without me trying to do anything different.  And they stayed gone as long as I was there.  Each time I came back to America, they all began coming back.  I actually ate healthier in America than when I was in Ireland and I still got more benefits!

So I was really hoping that prop 37 would pass.  I guess maybe I'll just have to move back to Europe :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment